Advertisement

[ASMR] My Sim is a drug dealer (Ep. 2) | 18 + ⚠️❗️

[ASMR] My Sim is a drug dealer (Ep. 2) | 18 + ⚠️❗️ Hey what's up guys? Today's video contains Drugs and Alcohol.This is a Sims 4 mod. I just want to clear a few things up.
(If you are under 18 and want to watch this, just turn off age restricting *Wink* *Wink*
-In my opinion I don't think this video is worth of having age restriction, but I also don't want to get in trouble with YouTube, so yeah.

⚠️Don't Do Drugs⚠️
⚠️Don't Drink Alcohol⚠️
⚠️I advise you guys to be 18 to watch this⚠️
⚠️I recommend not downloading this mod if you are under 18⚠️
⚠️Watch at your own risk⚠️
I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYTHING I DO IN THIS GAME.
I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK ALCOHOL EITHER.
These things can have tremendous affects on your life for the worse.

#sims4mod,#weed,#gangleader,#modthesims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments