Advertisement

Can You Name Where EVERY NBA Starter Went To College? (NBA Quiz)

Can You Name Where EVERY NBA Starter Went To College? (NBA Quiz) Welcome back everybody, in this video I try and guess where every NBA starter went to college in an NBA quiz. I felt confident going into this, as I normally do well in these types of quizzes, and I am happy with how it turned out!

Quiz link:

Subscribe for daily NBA news and rumors!

Check out my gaming channel:

The Sporting Logically Podcast:

iTunes -

Spotify -



Follow SL on Twitch: Twitch.tv/gaminglogically
Follow SL on Twitter: @SportingLogical
Follow SL on Instagram: @sportinglogically

nba,basketball,sporting logically,nba quiz,nba logic quiz,nba news,nba rumors,nba trivia,sports quiz,sports trivia,logic quiz,sports,nba logic puzzle,nba puzzle,basketball puzzle,basketball logic puzzle,nba riddles,Can You Name Where EVERY NBA Starter Went To College? (NBA Quiz),nba college,nba players in college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments