Advertisement

Deciding on my First MAP!!

Deciding on my First MAP!! First of all, thanks so much for 400!!
I was so excited to have another special, but you guys beat me to it xD so, as you wanted, I’m hosting a MAP!!
Watch the video and decide which of the two MAPs you’d like to see first!! All I need is to complete the thumbnails for them and they’ll be ready to post!

Which did you prefer? 💙MAP A💙 has a color palette and is an unscripted OC backstory MAP and ❤️MAP B❤️ is focused on one of the Wings of Fire books!! Let me know in the comments! And if you can, please let me know if you have time to join soon! If I need to, I’ll hold off posting them to give you all time to finish your current parts!
I’m super excited to be hosting a MAP for the first time and I’m so grateful for all of you sticking with this channel! 400 may not be a lot to some people, but it means the world to me.

Outro by moonbeam05!
Their Channel:

MAP!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments