Advertisement

Evening chit-chat about isolation in Australia, particularly in Queensland

Evening chit-chat about isolation in Australia, particularly in Queensland Hey guys, I have recorded this video last evening talking about what is happening in my state during Covid-19 isolation. Few of my friends from my home country have asked me to record something like this just to know how we are all doing here.

This video is filmed on 12/04/20, which means that any changes or additions to the current situation may occur.

There are few things that I didn`t mention in this video just because I simply forgot about it :)

Like for example, special morning hours of shopping for health professionals offered by the shops; also emergency 4 weeks payment of $500 to eligible tenants during financial hardship; extension offered by the banks to home owners with their loan payments etc.

I hope you all are staying strong and healthy during these difficult times :) We can do it! Sooner or later it will be over.

isolation,covid-19 isolation in australia,can we go out during isolation,quarantine due to virus,social distancing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments