Advertisement

Eye-catching Easy Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Eye-catching Easy Everyday Makeup Tutorial Hi babes! Check out my easy everyday makeup routine! It is really easy to follow, and it will definitely make you stand out from the crowd. Thick eyebrows, easy to create black eyeliner cat eyes and plump lips.
Step by step makeup tutorial great for beginners or even for anyone looking to create an easy makeover.
I am not a makeup professional, I just learnt how to do a few looks on myself. Every time I go to an event, or I post a picture on Instagram girls ask me "who did your make up", and when I answer that I did it myself they get surprised. Therefore, I decided to share with you the products I use and swear by and my routine so you can create the same look too! ♥

It is also my first ever Youtube video. The first time ever I put together and edit a video. Honestly it took many youtube tutorials but here is the final result :)

Content:
- Sunscreen 0:29
- Primer 0:53
- Foundation 1:14
- Eyebrows 3:02
- Eyeshadow 5:19
- Eyeliner 7:33
- Concealer 10:57
- Mascara 12:03
- Blush 13:52
- Highlighter 14:26
- Finish powder 15:08
- Lips 15:36
- Setting spray 16:54

♥INSTAGRAM:

Hope you find the video useful and i'm hoping that you will enjoy it! :) Please let me know what you think in the comments below, or if you have any questions I would be very happy to answer! 💕

Subscribe and like if you want to see more!

Have a great day!
xoxo

how to do your make up,everyday easy makeup,how to do an easy makeover,eyebrows,eyeshadow,makeup,hudabeauty,makeover,easy makeup tutorial,change your look,easy to follow makeup,beginner make up,glamorous,eyeliner,easy to create eyeliner,plump lips,charlottetilbury,esteelauder,doublewear,foundation,bobbiebrown,easy to apply make up,sunscreen,mascara,lipliner,tutorial,tips,quarantine,make up at home,do your own make up,glam look,beautiful,how to do make up,highlighter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments