Advertisement

Fun In ROBLOX With My Friends & ALSO YOU CAN J | GHAR MAIN RAHO & GAME KHELO | #gocorona #livegaming

Fun In ROBLOX With My Friends & ALSO YOU CAN J | GHAR MAIN RAHO & GAME KHELO | #gocorona #livegaming Support the stream:

IN THIS CHANNEL I PLAY MANY STUFF OF GAMES WITH SO MUCH FUN FOR YOU ALL. SO, KEEP SUPPORTING ME. AND I WILL TRY TO ENTERTAIN YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN.
THANKS FOR BEING WITH ME...

📌 Instagram:
📌 Join our Discord:

👇Mobile Specs (For Mobile Games)👇
Mobile - Samsung Galaxy M30s
OS - 9 Pie
RAM - 6GB (With game boost)
Storage - 128GB (110GB for user)


👇Laptop Specs👇
Lenovo Ideapad 320
CPU - i3 6th gen (2.00GHz)
ROM/RAM - 2TB/8GB
GPU- Nvidea Geforce 920MX 2GB
Secondary Mouse - Quantum
Secondary Mic & Headphone - Mobile headphone ( Brand: Ubon)
Web Cam - Not Used


Secendary Mobile Specs
Mobile - Oppo F1s
OS - Android 5.1
RAM - 4GB
Storage - 64GB (56GB for user)


Other Information 👇
Music Partner : Spotify
Gaming Partner : Steam
Email Address : thesoumyashankha@gmail.com

Other Inquiries : In this Stream I'm using some songs only for Entertainment of my Viewers. I do not abuse this songs at any time.

#livegaming

Post a Comment

0 Comments