Advertisement

How I Made 2 Million Coins In One Day! The BEST way to use your training! Madden 20 Ultimate Team

How I Made 2 Million Coins In One Day! The BEST way to use your training! Madden 20 Ultimate Team How I made 2 Million coins in one day! I found a great new strategy to convert training to coins and profit big, which right now when the market is in a huge hole, this could really help people out who quicksold all of their egg cards and all of the cards from when people open packs for golden tickets in Madden 20 Ultimate Team. Like I said, it obviously helps I started out with about 600k training but I ended up making all of my training cost + 2 million coins. You can also do this pack and just reroll without doing the sets, it would still work and if you do that then your training amount to start doesn't have to be super high.

Thank you for watching my video! If you enjoyed please leave a like & subscribe, I would really appreciate it! Help me on my road to 1k, I post MUT pack openings, gameplays, and reviews daily! Occasional giveaways as well!

Check out my twitter! @CDZ_YT

Madden,Madden 20,MUT,MUT20,Ultimate Team,Pack Opening,Coin Making Method,NFL,Gameplay,Training,reroll,coins,2 million,million,TOTW,Theme Builders,theme diamonds,convert training to coins,Lamar jackson,night train lane,saquonn barkley,antonio cromartie,joey porter,tyreek hill,power up,pass,Golden ticket,gt vick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments