Advertisement

I can't wait to build a system in the new Praxis Computer Chassis!

I can't wait to build a system in the new Praxis Computer Chassis! The PrimoChill Praxis Wetbench has been my test bench chassis for 4 years... today I just met it's replacement! Meet the Praxis Wetbench SX... learn more about it here

Get your next PC from NZXT BLD and save! Start configuring your next system or choose from NZXT BLD Pre-built systems here! -

○○○○○○ Items featured in this video available at Amazon ○○○○○○

► Amazon US -
► Amazon UK -
► Amazon Canada -

Get your JayzTwoCents Merch Here! -

••• Follow me on your favorite Social Media! •••
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
SUBSCRIBE!

test bench,primochill,wetbench,what is a wet bench,pc test bench,computer test bench,computer,pc,gaming pc,open air chassis,best test bench,praxis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments