Advertisement

I HOPE THIS WAS WORTH IT

I HOPE THIS WAS WORTH IT I HOPE THIS WAS WORHT IT
Back to the strip till bar I go. While battling rain showers we try to get some spraying ripping and stripping done.


Mailing Address
Brian’s Farming Videos
P.O. Box 291
Londonderry oh 45647

Website

Facebook link

For business inquiries contact us at briansfarmingvideos@gmail.com

SUNGLASSES

GATORZ EYEWEAR




Popular videos

Muddy Last Day of Corn Harvest | Day 42



620 HP TRACTOR STUCK!



My Service Truck Body by Hughes Equipment


agco,oxbo,john deere,challenger,strip till,zonebuilder,ripper,planting season,corn crop,soybeans,brians farming videos,a day in the life of a farmer,agco challenger,agco cvt,agco momentum planter,agco planter,brian's farming videos,oxbo merger,planting season 2020,strip till 2020,strip till farmer,strip till farming,strip till fertilizer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments