Advertisement

I Ran Into THIS Guy Again and... Dragon Ball FighterZ Ranked Matches

I Ran Into THIS Guy Again and...  Dragon Ball FighterZ Ranked Matches Remember MeaninglessHuh from a few videos back? Well as it turns out I ran into him again. In our last bout I managed to simultaneously demote him from Pride Trooper to Super Saiyan Rose AND from Pink square to orange square and in today's Dragon Ball FighterZ Ranked Matches... well..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Twitch:

Follow me on Anilist:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Music:

Dragon Ball FighterZ,DBFZ,FighterZ,FighterZ Ranked,LotusAsakura,Dragon Ball FighterZ Ranked Matches,Dragon Ball FighterZ Casual Matches,Dragon Ball FighterZ High Rank,High Ranked Dragon Ball FighterZ,Dragon Ball FighterZ Gameplay,FighterZ Season 3,DBFZ Season 3,Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3,Base Vegeta,Trunks,Android 18,Kefla,

Post a Comment

0 Comments