Advertisement

LA Emmy Winner Alessandro Machi exposes Media Gaslighting of our President..

LA Emmy Winner Alessandro Machi exposes Media Gaslighting of our President.. In Graphic detail learn how the Progressive Media routinely gaslights President Trump. I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and I still can't stand seeing President Trump gaslighted. Jimmy's Kimmel's gaslighting is very hurtful for me to watch since my Mother and I experienced gaslighting at West Hills ER that directly led to the death of my Mother back in March of 2018.

Having someone look right into the camera and with a deadpan expression state they don't understand why the President is doing something, when they full well know why the President is doing it, is gaslighting and a disrespect to the millions who have PTSD after being involved in their own gaslighting nightmare.

President..

Post a Comment

0 Comments