Advertisement

My Limited Landscape Palette - Demonstrating the colours I use most - Lewis Noble

My Limited Landscape Palette - Demonstrating the colours I use most  - Lewis Noble My Limited Landscape Palette - Demonstrating the colours I use the most.

Please follow #isolationartschool on Instagram for loads of creative ideas.

A slightly different one as I’m showing the colours I use most and the way I mix them while sketching. Let me know what you think. As always there are so many different ways of working, I only speak from experience and what works for me.

#staysafe

instagram @Lewis Noble Artist

#artistsupportpledge

#isolationartschool




Instagram @lewisnoble_artist

'SKETCH' & 'SKETCH II'

24 page books available now www.lewisnoble.co.uk

WHITE PEAK / DARK PEAK

24 page book available now on AMAZON



TRAILS 2019

24 page book available now on AMAZON



#landscapepainting #ceramics #artworkshops

--------------------------------------------------

Working with mixed media using a variety of different paints. I work rapidly but build up the paintings in layers to make sketches that can be referenced in studio paintings.

Lewis Noble has lived and worked in Derbyshire since 1996. His focus lies in the physical and emotional impact of the landscape on the senses and the effect this experience has on us.

His paintings are not snapshots or photographic frozen moments but through repeated layering and eroding of the painted surface, they contain all of the time it takes to make them.

The result is a body of work that speaks to the heart of what it means to be part of the environment.

WEBSITE



FACEBOOK PAGE



INSTAGRAM

@lewisnoble_artist

Workshop Group


Artist,landscape,paintings,fine art,Lewis Noble,peak district paintings,oil paintings,acrylic paintings,artist talks,art demonstration,plein air painting,art courses,art workshops,art tutor,paint with me,Art courses Cornwall,Art Courses Yorkshire,Art Courses Derbyshire,Northumberland,seascape,SKETCHBOOKS,sketching,landscape sketch,lewis noble artist,chatsworth,acrylic sketching,Charcoal drawing,Compressed Charcoal,isolation art school,artistsupportpledge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments