Advertisement

My Mind Can't Comprehend! SB19 Go Up 2x Dance Challenge Reaction!!!

My Mind Can't Comprehend! SB19 Go Up 2x Dance Challenge Reaction!!! A'TIN, I just need you guys to explain to me how... Cause they be popping off a bit too much! Like they could have just done well in this dance challenge, and gotten their pizza, chicken, and drinks... But instead they popped off so freaking much! Like honestly, if you gave me the video and told me that it was just sped up, I'd honestly probably believe you... They're just too clean!!! Like they were doing the moves in full at that speed, like HELLO? POP OFF!!!

Anyways, let me know if you guys have done 2x dance challenges before! They're tiring, but super fun! I mess up a lot when I do them but literally one of the most fun dance challenges out there!!! But anyway, thanks for watching!!! I hope you enjoyed this rant/ reaction! If you did and feel like it, go ahead and hit the like and subscribe buttons! I hope you guys stay safe and healthy! Have a good one, and I'll see you next time!!!

Also, please go and check out the TikTok I worked hard on!!! I hope you like whether or not you like anime!!! I spent a lot of time on it! I hope you guys are excited for my second channel!!! I'm gonna post on there once every few days!

TikTok link:


Weeby Randomness:

SB19,A'TIN,Go Up,2x Dance,Dance Challenge,Reaction,Ppop,Josh,Sejun,Ken,Justin,Stell,Chicken,Pizza,My Randomness,Anime,Naruto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments