Advertisement

My UPDATED Breastfeeding Tips 2020!

My UPDATED Breastfeeding Tips 2020! #breastfeeding #momtips

I would love for you all to share your own tips that could help another mama out.

✔ M O R E V I D E O S:
Preganancy try on
Dominican Republic Tree House Village
DIY Eyebrow​ Tinting | Under $6
Breastfeeding tips 2016

✔ P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D
Favorite Water bottle
Bottle
Pumping Bra
Elvie Breast Pump
Spectra S1
Reusable nursing pads
Lansinoh
Lansinoh nipple cream
Cake Nursing bra

✔ A M A Z O N F A V S




✔ S N A P C H A T


✔ I N S T A G R A M


✔ T W I T T E R


✔ F A C E B O O K


✔ E M A I L
Rocy.roque@gmail.com

FTC DISCLAIMER: This video is Not Sponsored.

Disclaimer: All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like. Thanks for all your support!#pregnancystyle #fashion #tryon

ELVIE PUMP DEMO,BREASTFEEDING MUST HAVES & ESSENTIALS,BREASTFEEDING TIPS & ESSENTIALS THAT I WISH I'D KNOWN,First Two Weeks of Breastfeeding: What to Expect,My UPDATED Breastfeeding Tips 2020,what to eat while breastfeeding,increasing milk supply,spectra s1 pump,pigeon bottles,clogged ducts,how to get rid of clogged ducts,best bottles for breastfeed babies 2020,best bottles for breastfeed baby,best breast pumps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments