Advertisement

No Backing Out Now! SKYDIVING FOR CHARITY! | Jen's Lollipop List

No Backing Out Now! SKYDIVING FOR CHARITY! | Jen's Lollipop List JEN BOOKED A SKYDIVE for June 2020, this video was shot by me to help further recognise Jen's cause and rasie money for Radio Lollipop.

If you would like to donate:

My name is Jen and over the next six months I will be
working my way through my Lollipop List, a series of challenges set to push me out of my comfort zone, all to raise funds and awareness for Radio Lollipop Glasgow. Launching on 1st December 2019 and finishing with a 10,000ft skydive on 27th June 2020, it’s sure to be an adventure!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE:

THE DREAM TEAM
Shot and Edited by @ryancunninghamfilms
Directed and Co-Produced by @sophiebrierton
Co-Produced by @jennifereid_

Follow on Radio Lollipop on Instagram @radiolollipopglasgow

Massive thanks to Skydive Strathallan:

And to Alice from Papeterie Bespoke for helping with our logo:

radio lollipop,radio lollipop glasgow,jens lollipop,skydive,skydive glasgow,skydive strathallan,challenges,charity,charity glasgow,childrens charity,charity work,charity filming,ryan cunningham films,ryan cunningham films glasgow,ryan cunningham,skydive scotland,scotland,skydiveing,fundraiser,funding,raising money,charity skydive,freefalling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments