Advertisement

Searching for iPhones, GoPros and Guns Underwater While Scuba Diving! (Restricted Area)

Searching for iPhones, GoPros and Guns Underwater While Scuba Diving! (Restricted Area) Drop a thumbs up if you want to watch more scuba diving videos
New? Subscribe and help me break 15 million subscribers:
Using TikTok to Find a Diamond Wedding Ring!

"Found" YouTube's Diamond Play Button Underwater! (10 Million Subscriber Award)
I Found 50 iPhones, 17 Guns, 15 GoPros and 22 Wedding Rings Underwater! (Road to 10 Million)
I Was in a Bad Accident, Rushed to the ER

Video filmed and edited by Joeseph Talerico

Check out my top 10 videos! Playlist:

Found Jewelry Underwater in River While Scuba Diving for Lost Valuables! (Unbelievable)
Found Lost iPhone, Fishing Pole and Swimbaits Underwater in River! (Scuba Diving) | DALLMYD
I Found a Fidget Spinner, 5 Phones and a Bike Underwater in the River! (Scuba Diving)
I Found 8 Guns, 7 iPhones, 6 GoPros, and 5 Apple Watches Underwater in the River! Best Finds of 2018
I Found 9 Wedding Rings Underwater in the Ocean While Metal Detecting! $10,000+ (Returned to Owner)
Found Lost iPhone 7 in River While Scuba Diving! (w/ Girlfriend) | DALLMYD
Found Human Remains Underwater in River! (Police Called) | DALLMYD
Found Possible Murder Weapon Underwater in River! (Police Called)
Found 3 GoPros, iPhone, Gun and Knives Underwater in River! - Best River Treasure Finds of 2016
Found a Working iPhone X Underwater in the River! (Returned Lost iPhone to Owner)

About DALLMYD:
Hello! My name is Jake. I'm a treasure hunter, scuba diver and YouTuber w/ 10,000,000+ subscribers! I enjoy traveling to new destinations and sharing my adventures on YouTube!

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok: DALLMYD

Send me something in the mail!
My PO Box
DALLMYD
P.O. Box 211
Phenix City, Alabama 36868-0211

Have any questions? Feel free to email me anytime! I'm open to discussing about collaborations, sponsorships, product reviews and more! Email: dallmyd@yahoo.com

#RiverTreasure #DALLMYD #ScubaDiving #COVID-19

Scuba Diving During COVID-19 (Restricted Location)

DALLMYD

river treasure,scuba diving for treasure,searching for river treasure,scuba diving,scuba diving videos,river treasure finds,river treasure hunting,found money underwater,found money in river,found jewelry in river,found lost jewelry,found iphone underwater,found ring underwater,scuba diving for weapons,scuba diving in the river,dallmyd,ginnie springs 2020,scuba diving for guns,scuba diving for iphones,treasure hunting,swimming,iphone 11,gopro,searching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments