Advertisement

Skipping BIG Jigs for GIANT BASS!!! (CRAZY SKIPS)

Skipping BIG Jigs for GIANT BASS!!! (CRAZY SKIPS) In this video, I skip BIG jigs for GIANT BASS!!! Skipping BIG jigs has to be one of the most fun ways to catch GIANT BASS! I also throw in some helpful bass fishing tips and techniques for when you're jig fishing for bass! If you enjoyed this video please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE if you want to see more fishing videos, bass fishing videos, jig bass fishing videos, giant bass videos, bass fishing tips and techniques in the future!

FOLLOW ME:
YouTube Instagram -
Personal Instagram -
Twitter -
TikTok -

MY FISHING REELS:
My FAVORITE Baitcaster -
My BEST Value Baitcaster-
My FAVORITE Spinning Reel -

MY FISHING RODS:
My FAVORITE Baitcasting Rod -
My BEST Value Baitcasting Rod -
My BEST Value Spinning Rod -
My Fly Rod -

MY BIG CAMERA GEAR:
My Camera -
Main Camera Lens -
Secondary Camera Lens -
My Mic and Wind Cover -
My VLOG Tripod -
My BIG Tripod -
My BIG Camera Memory Card -
My BIG Camera Batteries -

MY GoPro GEAR:
My GoPro -
Great BUDGET GoPro -
NEWEST GoPro -
GoPro Chest Strap -
GoPro Head Strap -
GoPro Batteries -
GoPro Memory Card (Get 128GB or 256GB) -

MY COMPUTER GEAR:
My Laptop -
Good CHEAPER Laptop -
My Editing Software -
BEST External SSD -
Great BUDGET External SSD -

OTHER GEAR I USE:
My Camera Bag -
My Memory Card Case -
Wall USB/Multi-Plug Adapter -
My Boat -

#FishingVideos #BassFishingVideos #BassFishing

bass fishing,fishing,bass fishing videos,fishing videos,kickintheirbasstv,firststatefishing,ryan iz fishing,fishingwithnorm,a-dub fishing,a dub,a-dub,fishing with yakpak,lojo,lunkerstv,flair,jon b.,apbassing,1rod1reelfishing,lakeforkguy,catch em all fishing,monster mike fishing,milliken fishing,Fletcher the fisherman,skipping jigs,jig fishing,jig fishing for bass,jig bass fishing,bass fishing tips and techniques,bass fishing tips,jig fishing tips,jig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments