Advertisement

Speaking Only Korean for 24 hours Challenge πŸ‡°πŸ‡· a day in my life

Speaking Only Korean for 24 hours Challenge πŸ‡°πŸ‡· a day in my life I finally filmed this highly requested video! It's been over two years since I've last filmed in Korean, and a lot of you guys told me that my Korean is nice to listen to, so I decided to film a daily vlog in Korean. This video was filmed before the last video I uploaded (pulling an all-nighter), so if it seems like it's out of chronological order, it's because it is :') I didn't know if I wanted to upload the video, so it took a while to get done! I hope you guys like it hehe. Thanks for watching xoxo



● my instagram → @yoorajung
● my TikTok → @yoorajung
● business inquiries → yoorajung@select.co

● If you know another language, please contribute translations here:
Thank you in advance xoxo I really appreciate it!


● Equipment used:
Camera: Sony A6400
+ 16-50 mm lens + iPhone 11 for some clips
Editing software: Final Cut Pro X

♫ Music ♫
● Music by Carter Vail - Tigers on Trains -
● Music by VALNTN - Fantasies (feat. Lexxi Saal) -
● Music by Eric Reprid - Don't Worry -
● Music by Gil Wanders - Soul -

λ―Έκ΅­ μœ ν•™μƒ λ―Έκ΅­ 브이둜그 λ―Έκ΅­ 일상,λ―Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™μƒ,λ―Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™κ΅,μ™Έκ΅­ 학ꡐ,λŒ€ν•™μƒ 브이둜그,λŒ€ν•™μƒ 일상,μ™Έκ΅­ λŒ€ν•™κ΅,λ―Έκ΅­ λͺ…λ¬ΈλŒ€μƒ,λ―Έκ΅­ 고등학생,λŒ€ν•™κ΅ 일상,yoora jung,hazels story,college student,college vlog,uni vlog,study vlog,study with me,yoora,korean student,korean american,vlog,day in my life,college day in my life,college life,speaking korean,speaking korean challenge,korean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments