Advertisement

The Absolute Best Way to Start Sweet Potatoes for Slips: No Not in Water & Slips Start in 4 Weeks

The Absolute Best Way to Start Sweet Potatoes for Slips: No Not in Water &  Slips Start in 4 Weeks This is a full experiment and shows you 2 sweet potato varieties started in water and in starting mix on the same day. The starting mix method is the absolute best way to start your sweet potato slips. I also cover what to do with the slips to prepare them for planting. A whole potato on its side in starting mix. Just sit it by a window. No grow-lights needed.

Please Help Support My Channel: The Rusted Garden Homestead - Thanks!

Visit The Rusted Garden Seed & Garden Shop: - Seeds, Starting Supplies, Neem Oil, Peppermint & Other Oils, Calcium Nitrate & More.

I now have an Amazon Influencer's Storefront. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It is free to use.

Just use my... The Rusted Garden Influencer's Storefront link at anytime you shop.

I put the products I use, in videos, there and have gardening products set up by categories. Here are the direct links by description.

Great Gifts for Gardeners in Your Life


Products in My 2020 YouTube Videos


Seed Starting Supplies and Grow-Light Stations


Containers, Pots and Small Greenhouses


Better Greenhouses, Shade Cloth, Tunnels & Cold Frames


Fertilizers & Amendments: Indoor and Outdoor Gardening


Disease and Pest Management


Garden Tools: The Rusted Garden


Gardening Books and Resources


Products I Use and Recommend. I have an affiliation with them:

VermisTerra Worm Castings: Use the Discount Code THERUSTEDGARDEN on VermisTerra Products and save 10% at

GreenStalk Vertical Gardening: Use the Discount Code THERUSTEDGARDEN on GreenStalk 'Vertical Tier Systems'. Use this link and enter my code for the discount or this short link

Garden Shelving Systems: Use the Discount Code THERUSTEDGARDEN on Shirley's Simple Shelving and Raised Bed Products at

My Social Media Links:

Follow me on Instagram:


Visit My Original Blog The Rusted Vegetable Garden:

Contact Me at therustedgardenmerch@gmail.com for questions or if you are interested in collaborations, affiliations or advertising.

Vegetable,Gardening,Organic,Homesteading,sustainable,off grid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments