Advertisement

THE GIANT 12,000 CALORIE CINNAMON ROLL CHALLENGE | DIY HUGE CINNABON | C.O.B. Ep.151

THE GIANT 12,000 CALORIE CINNAMON ROLL CHALLENGE | DIY HUGE CINNABON | C.O.B. Ep.151 I still remember the day Cinnabon left the UK...Truly 'twas a sad one. So today I thought I'd have a bash at creating my very own giant cinnamon roll/cinnamon bun/cinnamon swirl...whatever you wanna call it.

Didn't turn out quite as large as I imagined, but in truth I'm a little bit more worried about the calorie count. Over 12,000 calories and 7lb of pure, crisp, gooey, creamy, sweet golden pastry goodness.

RECIPE:

2kg Pelini frozen pastry sheets: 7,460 calories
500g dark brown sugar: 2,000 calories
400g butter: 2,037 calories
250g cream cheese: 550 calories
300ml Elmlea double cream: 1,005 calories
200g icing sugar: 800 calories
TOTAL: 13,852 calories

***NEW VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAY AND SUNDAY AT 7PM GMT***

FOLLOW ME:
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram: @BeardMeatsFood

FOLLOW MRS BEARD:
Instagram: @Mrs_Beard_Eats

ALL-NEW MERCHANDISE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE VIA TEESPRING (USE THE MERCHANDISE SHELF ABOVE OR SEARCH 'BEARDMEATSFOOD TEESPRING').

ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO:

Q: How come you don’t get fat?
A: I eat like this for 1 hour of a 168 hour long week. In simple terms, I eat at caloric maintenance over the course of time, meaning I don’t gain weight.

Q: Don’t you worry about your health?
A: Not in particular. I’m active. I eat nutrient dense foods five days a week. And, I get quarterly bloods done, amongst other health checks.

Music credits to my man FLORIAN HAACK for the incredible video game metal covers!

SEND ME STUFF:

Beard Meats Food
PO Box 200
CASTLEFORD
WF10 9DR
UNITED KINGDOM

#FoodChallenge #EatingShow #TheChroniclesOfBeard

calorie challenge,mukbang,cheat day,cheat meal,man vs food,eating challenge,eating challenge uk,food challenge,matt stonie,beardmeatsfood,beard meats food,beard meets food,beard vs food,adam moran,british competitive eater,competitive eating,uk vlog,eating channel,eating show,10000 calorie challenge,10k,massive eating challenge,huge eating challenge,100000 calorie challenge,cinnabon,cinnabon challenge,giant cinnamon bun,giant cinnamon roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments