Advertisement

THE GUNSMOKE DIET: my eBook explained

THE GUNSMOKE DIET: my eBook explained Whats good people! Yes another upload! This is all about what I eat, exactly what I eat! Took a trip in the middle of this pandemic to the grocery store, and I made a vid, this video was recored TODAY! So many of you have grabbed my Diet eBook and had questions about it, so I made a vid to clarify things! If you haven't grabbed it, here's your chance to save big, use code: "DETAILS30" for 30% OFF !

Diet eBook and Training program site:



My Product line/ Be Lean-Fat burner:



The hoodie I was wearing:


diet,keto,diet plan,how to lose fat,fat loss,cardio,food,vegan,Pescatarian,meal plan,fat burn,the gun smoke diet,Jeff Logan,Jeff Loagz,become nutrition,Logan Performance,Entrepreneur,fitness,model,male model,model diet,muscle,bodybuilding,actor,rochester,los Angeles,no beast mode,how to eat,eat,health,how to eat for muscle,muscle gain,shredded,ripped diet,abs,Kitchen,cooking,chef,meal prep,before and after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments