Advertisement

The Superb Captain in the City Chapter 186 | 187 English

The Superb Captain in the City Chapter 186 | 187 English Disclaimer I do not own the picture/image at the music that I use.

Dear copy right owner and author, this image/picture is collected from the internet, if you have objection from where did I get this image/picture please inform me by sending an email jayveegay195@gmail.com,
Thank you.

You can request what manhua should I translate, just comment down your request.

I'm willing to accept donation, any amount you like, if your willing to donate with all your heart I'm willing to accept it, here's my PayPal account

Support me by donating on my PayPal account: paypal.me/MangaXManhua

Don't forgot to like, share and subscribe to this channel.

English

Post a Comment

0 Comments