Advertisement

They say that if you were born under the clocktower, you will die under the clocktower.

They say that if you were born under the clocktower, you will die under the clocktower. Welcome to Rome, Ga. A place where I spent a good deal of my childhood. In Rome, there is a clocktower. The legends states that if you where born in Rome, the clocktower will lead you back. I was not born in Rome, and have now spent the majority of my life living outside of Rome. I don't feel the pull of the clocktower. As the legends states, I will not feel it because I was not born there.

What about you? Do you feel it?

Does your town have a monument with the same legend?

Don't forget to subscribe and follow us on IG @esotericatlanta.

Host: Brice Elizabeth
Music: Josh McKay
Edit: Todd Roderick

#romega #urbanlegend #clocktower

#romega,#theresnoplacelikerome,#urbanlegend,#civilwar,#oldsouth,#deepsouth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments