Advertisement

THREE BEST AND WORST HABIT OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS || JAYA KISHAN BASNET || JAHANWI BASNET ||

THREE BEST AND WORST HABIT OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS || JAYA KISHAN BASNET || JAHANWI BASNET || Hey guys I am back with another video where I have asked my Dad(Jaya Kishan Basnet) , Mom (Meena Basnet) and my grandma (Champa Basnet) about my three best and three bad habits and even I have told them about their good and bad habits. I had really fun while shooting this video and I hope after this video you guys will know me and my family even better also I hope you will enjoy every bit if it. If you do don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already. Comment down what other videos you guys wanna see.


To follow me on my social media click the link bellow ;
Instagram:
Facebook:
Tiktok:



To follow Jaya Kishan Basnet in his social media click the link bellow

Facebook :
Instagram :


To follow Meena Basnet in her social media click the link bellow
Facebook :


To follow Champa Basnet in her social media click the link bellow
Facebook :

BASNET

Post a Comment

0 Comments