Advertisement

Top Gear News : Series 20 (Best Moments)

Top Gear News : Series 20 (Best Moments) Watch the Uncut Full (38 minute long) version of This Funny Compilation of Best Moments in Top Gear : Season 20 "The News" here on Dailymotion :

And also Please DO Follow my Dailymotion Channel (As I am Shifting my Content there) :
[Here , the BBC is very Stingy with my Uploads and due to that many Clips have to be removed from my otherwise Lengthy and Funny Compilations ]

In This Season, Jeremy Rides a Bicycle for the First Time , The Trio Again rants on about the Voice Recognition Systems in Cars , Also Carefully Listen to their Secret plans on Leaving the BBC and Ending the Top Gear ;)

Be a Stig-Y Patreon :
For Supporting My Hard Endeavor to Compile Such GOLD Videos in the Busy Engineering Life !
Also Planning to buy an Old Classic to do a Cheap car Challenge . So , you can Support for that Fun Content to Arrive soon !!
Watch This Video first to know about me :

Enjoy This #TheNews , Have a Great Day AND Share This Video to #TopGear Fans !

Top Gear News,Season 20,Best Moments,Top Gear,Series 20,Laughs,top gear funny moments,Jeremy Clarkson,James May,Richard Hammond,Uncut,Full version,

Post a Comment

0 Comments