Advertisement

Trying Out The Makeup I Got In GRATIS | QUOIALEN

Trying Out The Makeup I Got In GRATIS | QUOIALEN ⇓⇓⇓OPEN ME⇓⇓⇓




#QuoiaLen
#MyTop10EyeshadowPalettes
#IfICouldOnlyKeep10
#RoadTo1000Subbies

BE SURE TO WATCH IN 1080p!


Hey Queens 👑!!

I’m back with another video! In today’s video I’m actually putting some of my gratis makeup to the test. I’m always just showing y’all what I get in gratis and not me actually using it so I wanted to do that for y’all in this video! Hope you all enjoy the video. BTW, I haven’t forgotten about my 500 subbie giveaway. I’ve actually decided to combine it with my 1000 subbie giveaway and have 2 winners! So keep subscribing so we can get there quicker!


Love you guys!💕

XOXO
QuoiaLen

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!

DON'T FORGET AT 1000 SUBBIES, I'M DOING A HUGE GIVEAWAY WITH 2 WINNERS SOOO SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!

CONNECT WITH ME!




SERIOUS Business Inquiries:
quoialen@gmail.com



🤍Connect With Me🤍
📸: @QUOIALEN —
🐦: @QUOIALEN
👻: @ZEEQUEE


🤍ABOUT ME:🤍
Age:24
Height: 5’0
Years Natural: 5
From: Memphis, TN
Camera: Sony A5100
Editing: IMovie

Other Foundation Matches⬇️
Fenty: 420
Nars: Macao
NYX BTG: Cappuccino
TF Born This Way: Chai
EL Doublewear: Sandalwood
MAC: NC50


I Sell My Clothes!
Follow my Poshmark:



Intro:
@KyLashaiigraphics
Music:
IG: @thejefferydaniel

iMovie,gratis,trying the makeup i got in gratis,gratis try on,alyssa edwards x anastasia beverly hills,pink makeup look,pink,pink makeup tutorial,becca 24 hour foundation,buxom xtrovert mascara,quoialen,makeup tutorial,alyssa edwards x abh,easy pink makeup look,amrezy palette,passion twists,gratis makeup tutorial,it brushes,jaunty cosmetics lashes,jaunty,alyssa edwards,alyssa,edwards,abh,anastasia,ulta gratis makeup,sephora gratis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments