Advertisement

Tyler Teaches: DRUMS! (A technique that really helped me!)

Tyler Teaches: DRUMS!  (A technique that really helped me!) Welcome to Tyler Teaches! An Irish Dance tutorial series where I show you how I do some of my favorite steps and tricks! Using my 20+ years experience Irish dancing, as well as my degree in education, I hope to improve your understanding of Irish dance!

Today we're talking about drums (or rolls), and specifically talking about a technique that really helped me understand the rhythms within a drum. While there are many ways to learn this move, I wouldn't consider it any better worse. However, it really helped me figure it out. So I wanted to share that with you! And hopefully this can be a stepping stone towards your very own drum development.

Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds

Unison - Reality [NCS Release]

** Please consider subscribing to my channel if you enjoyed this content! It's free to subscribe, and I would greatly appreciate it! **

In case you are new to the channel, my name is Tyler Schwartz! I am a world champion and professional Irish dancer based out of Chicago. I love choreography, putting together new steps, and coming up with new tricks! I'm so happy to be able to share this process with you, and hope you enjoy!

You can also find me at:

Website: TylerSchwartzDance.com

Instagram: Instagram.com/tylerschwartzdance

Facebook: Facebook.com/tylerschwartzdabce

Twitter: Twitter.com/iTylerschwartz

Email: TylerSchwartzDance@Gmail.com

Tyler,Schwartz,Irish,step,dance,Irishdance,dancing,Irishdancing,Ireland,tap,videos,session,choreography,choreographer,dances,taps,treble,trebles,click,clicks,heel,heelclicks,heels,rince,Swartz,Shwartz,Shwarz,Scwartz,Schwarz,Schwart,tler,Ty,Tylr,hop,hops,dansing,bailar,jig,jigs,reel,reels,hornpipe,horn,pipe,hornpipes,pipes,treblejig,treblejigs,slipjig,slip,set,setdance,how to,tutorial,instructional,Tyler Teaches,Tyler Tries,Shanachie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments