Advertisement

Valorant is NOT for Kids..

Valorant is NOT for Kids.. I'm sorry..

can we reach 300 likes

Hey guys, In todays video we have my first Valorant Beta Funny moments video.. I kinda made it in the style of my call of duty videos so let me know what you think and if you want more! I do not condone anything said in this video, this is just what comes up when we're messing around. This Valorant video is the result.. Let me know what you guys want to see next from me whether Rust, Omegle, Or Black Ops 2 Funny moment etc.
Have a good day! this vid HAS drops enabled

FOLLOW ME!!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Discord ►

► FRIENDS IN THE VIDEO:
Crispy -
Hyper -
Tranium -
Puffer -
Chaos -
Soup -

More Rainbow ►
More Fortnite ►
More Call of Duty Black Ops 3►

Im Suda,Suda,ImSuda,Funny Moments,Call of Duty,Video Games,Comedy,Funtage,Hilarious,Funny,Gaming,Discord,Omegle,Friends,Valorant,Valorant Funny Moments,drops enabled,drops,Valorant Beta,jett,

Post a Comment

0 Comments