Advertisement

Very adore Daddy spent time relax play with cute boy Abel | Tiny Abel look surprise play very happy

Very adore Daddy spent time relax play with cute boy Abel | Tiny Abel look surprise play very happy Very adore Daddy spent time relax play with cute boy Abel | Tiny Abel look surprise play very happy.

Baby monkey Abel was found by the poor Thai man whose wife is a Cambodian who is living near the Thai- Khmer border.

The poor man saw baby monkey Abel crying alone at night with a wet body under a big rainstorm near the jungle, when he went to find the food at night time. The man said Abel was probably lost his way and got separated from his mother because of the storm. He really pitied the poor baby monkey Abel, so he decided to raise Abel.
I & my family met this poor family by accident after losing our way during a trip to visit Thai-Khmer border after Khmer New Year. I stopped in front of their house to ask them for the way back, and I saw baby monkey Abel. As I and my family love monkeys so much and have pity on Abel, I requested the poor family to adopt baby Abel.

Baby monkey Abel is a very lucky infant to be rescued by poor farmer family near Thai-Khmer border.

I promise, I will support baby monkey Abel with food, milk and love him.
Don’t forget to subscribe Monkey Abel to see all activities of baby monkey Abel.
Sincerely yours
Monkey Abel

baby monkey cry,baby monkey cry seizure,heartbreaking baby monkey video,baby monkey abel,monkey abel,newborn monkey abel,baby monkey abel cry,monkey abel cry seizure,monkey abel cry angry mom,rescue baby monkey abel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments