Advertisement

What your favorite Sword and Shield character says about you! (Pokemon trainers)

What your favorite Sword and Shield character says about you! (Pokemon trainers) What your favorite Pokemon sword and shield character says about you! It's just a joke though so don't take it seriously lol

Follow me
Marnie on thumbnail by
Background music
Join the discord server
My Twitter

Subscribe to join the #Snailgang

My Uploads

My most popular videos!

All my What your favorite BLANK says about you videos

Characters and their favorite BLANK videos

►Copyright: If you are the creator of this song or the owner of
the pictures and you don't want me to use them in my
video, email me and I'll take it down
God bless you!

mvperry,pokemon,pokemon sw sh,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,what your favorite pokemon says about you,what your favorite pokemon sword and shield character says about you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments