Advertisement

Will we ever find? || Countryhumans ww2 || Thanks for 900+!! (Desc important!)

Will we ever find? || Countryhumans ww2 || Thanks for 900+!! (Desc important!) First, I want to thank you for reaching this number qwp it's so special for me♡ and now let's get to the thing. I planned to do an animatic as a special for this number of subscribers. But it's hard to make and I started late qwp I'm sorry.. it will take a while until I'll finish it... I hope ya don't mind úwù
Thanks for watching uwu love ya
~~~~~
Original:

Song:

Inspired:

~~~~~

Characters used:
• USA (Countryhumans)
• Japanese Empire (Countryhumans)

~~~~~

Programs used:
• Flipaclip

~~~~~

♡Follow me on♡
• Wattpad: __Rosiee__
• Instagram: @Rose_the__wolf

meme,animation,anime,ch,country,humans,countryhumans,japan,empire,japanese,usa,america,will,we,ever,find,will we ever find?,flipaclip,rose,the,wolf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments