Advertisement

Having My Bestfriend Go Through My Camera Roll... (Gone Wrong)

Having My Bestfriend Go Through My Camera Roll... (Gone Wrong) In this video I have my friend Adi go through my camera roll.... Watch to see what happens! Make sure you hit that Like button, turn on the Notifications and Subscribe to my channel for more content!



FOLLOW ME

Instagram: jojosim
Twitter: Josephsimmm
Snapchat: josephsim13
Tiktok: jojothejetplane
Cameo: jojosim

Adi YT:


Business Email : Josephsimbusiness@gmail.com

Beats/Music by:
IG : yvngwxvy

Joseph,sim,jojosim,freetime,reactiontime,adifishman,challenge,infinite,list,jojosiwa,Tal fishman,Having My Bestfriend Go Through My Camera Roll... (Gone Wrong),My Girlfriend Found THIS In My Camera Roll..,DYING My HAIR PINK To See How My Boyfriend Would React..,We Read Mean Tik Tok Comments (OOF!),jojothetetplane tiktok,joseph sim,adi fishman and jojo sim,jojo sim pranks,jojo sim girlfriend,camera roll,gone wrong,pranks,girlfriend and boyfriend,tiktok,emily alexander,

Post a Comment

0 Comments