Advertisement

i revised the ENTIRE Kaachi dance ft Johnny | Your Turn Choreography by Koi | REVISED Ver

i revised the ENTIRE Kaachi dance ft Johnny | Your Turn Choreography by Koi | REVISED Ver So the requested full revised choreo for KAACHI's song 'Your Turn, is finally here!
First of all, thank you for all the feedbacks and criticisms about my choreo because it really
helped me think of the song even more.
These are some of the concerns regarding my choreo:

1. The dance is too strong for them to dance and sing at the same time.
- Rewatching my choreo, it really was so powerful lol so I changed the dance accordingly so it looks more smooth and easy.

2. Some parts of the dance doesn't fit the song.
- As I've mentioned in the past video, I made the choreo in contrast of the song that is probably why some parts dont look right. In this revised ver, I made sure that theyre coherent enough so the dance looks one.

3. The dance looks like its for a solo act.
-The past video is just me doing the choreo so t's more of a studio choreo style? like 1Million, Just Jerk etc Dance that are only choreograph for a minute or so. I think that answers the question why its too powerful but we fixed it.

I purposedly dressed up differently in each video to represent the other members and now everyone can shine.

4. Some prefer the original choreo more than what I did.
-The past video, I mentioned I only made it for fun and how I wanna portray it. I will say its self preference but I dont take it negatively.

PS : the dance break is a mixture of their choreography plus mine
_________________

The orginal choreo has a potentional but I think it was just rushed thats why it looks unsynced, less energetic,no appeal and less attitude just like what people say. I think if KAACHI invested more time practicing and putting more effort it will look better.
Simple choreo doesnt always lack the 'IT' factor, it depends on how the performers portray and perform the dance. Advice is that KAACHI should just practice more as a group so they will know their strengths and weeknesses in term of gestures, hand movements, energy, levels, synchronization and facials. Professional dance training helps too.
Im not hating on KAACHI. I just want people to know that they arent perfect but they can definitely improve if they do their best! Im looking forward to their next song! Goodluck!
_________________
Follow me on social media for regular updates, exclusive content, and more!
➥ Dancetagram :

For Business Inquires:
➥Email : nikofishial@gmail.com

Credits to Johnny for his AMAZING COVER!
Link
____________
This video is used only for entertainment purposes. Jokes are not intended to cause harm to anyone just to be clear.

#KAACHI #YOURTURN #가치
kaachi dance
kaachi dance cover
kaachi your turn
kaachi mv
kaachi lyrics

kpop,kaachi,kaachi lyrics,kaachi jennie,kaachi lazy,recommendation,trending,kaachi your turn lyrics,koreaboo,choreography,dance,kaachi cover,kaachi dance cover,dance cover,bts,blackpink,exo,nct 127,nct,

Post a Comment

0 Comments