Advertisement

styling my animal crossing villagers| how I think they would dress like if they were people

styling my animal crossing villagers| how I think they would dress like if they were people hi guys!!

this video was so fun to film!!

all credit goes to threemillion !! so pls go check her video out :)

here’s how I think that my villagers would dress if they were people ✨

which was your fav outfit?

outfit 1 (canberra):
top- n/a
throw on- thrift
bottom- forever21
shoes- target

outfit 2 (goose):
top- from my bf lol
jacket- thrift
bottoms- thrift
hat- thrift
shoes- champions

outfit 3 (gladys):
top- zara
bottoms- zaful
shoes- burlington

outfit 4 (ozzie):
sweatshirt- amazon
collar shirt- gift from bf
bottoms- forever21
shoes- academy (sketchers)

outfit 5 (winnie):
hat- forever21
top- harajuku basics
bag- thrift
bottoms- forever21
shoes- burlington

outfit 6 (olaf):
top: n/a
bottoms: target
sandals: target
glasses: borrowed from sis

outfit 7 (butch):
top: n/a
throw on: zaful
bottoms: forever21?
shoes: academy

outfit 8 (shep):
top: thrift
throw on: n/a
bottoms: missguided
sandals: target

outfit 9 (bones):
top: n/a
undershirt: target
bottoms: forever21
shoes: champions

outfit 10 (bella):
hat: NA-KD
top: NA-KD
bottoms: prettylittlething
bag: forever21
shoes: academy

social media:
instagram-
snapchat- paulinallanas
twitter-@plldls
tiktok-

music used:
Omili music- 8pm (lo-fi hiphop remix) Animal Crossing: City Folk

citrusgastank- a fresh start (animal crossing lofi remix museum) -lofi hiphop

about me:
•I’m 19
•I use my iphone 7plus to film
•kinemaster app to edit
•I’m 5’7
•I’m Mexican and speak fluent Spanish :)

people,fashion,outfits,animal crossing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments