Advertisement

You will want to EAT THIS! FILIPINO Mukbang

You will want to EAT THIS! FILIPINO Mukbang Eating this kind of food for the first time in my life! SUPER STOKED, and I bet you would want to eat it too based off the descriptions alone! Am I right?!

Restaurant
Petite Peso

about me,
I'm a post grad student of USC, love fitness, nutrition, hanging with friends & family. My daily goal is to meet new people, and try to be a bright light in someone's day. I hope you enjoy my content, and if you smiled during one of my videos or it helped you in any way, AWESOME. thank you!
Outro Music, Ryan Little - West Coast

#FilpinoMukbang #FilipinofoodMukbang #Filipinofood #EATINGSHOW #Eating #letseat #bigbites #asmr #mukbang #eatingvideo #먹방

FILIPINO MUKBANG,FILIPINO FOOD MUKBANG,EATING FOOD,EATING NOODLES,EATING FILIPINO FOOD,filipino street food mukbang,pancit mukbang,eating filipino food reaction,authentic filipino food,mukbang asmr,mukbang philippines,mukbang rice and chicken,mukbang eating show,eating show,filipino FOOD,MUKBANG TALKING,mukbang crunchy,FOOD REVIEW,EATING EGG ROLLS,curry mukbang,authentic food mukbang,EATING,TRYING AUTHENTIC FILIPINO FOOD,eating filipino food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments