Advertisement

Creating KIT with Polymer Clay (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Creating KIT with Polymer Clay (Fortnite Battle Royale) We are creating the new Fortnite Season 3 Skin Kit with clay – and make Meowscles proud. The wheel is movable, the smoke is made from wool and the details are crazy. I hope you enjoy the video and the background stories about Kit.

► Get the DIY Kit Set in our Online Store


► Follow me!
Instagram ▸
Facebook ▸
Twitter ▸

► The equipment I use!
• Get my clay & tools -
• The camera I use -
• My favorite lens -

kit skin fortnite,new skins fortnite season 3,making kit with clay,how to get kit fortnite,kit and meowscles,fortnite season 3,fortnite season 3 chapter 2,fortnite season 3 chapter 2 battle pass,fortnite battle royale,fortnite update,skins,fortnite action figures,fortnite clayclaim,fortnite merch,fortnite polymer clay tutorial,clayclaim fortnite,make your own action figure,how to make your own action figure,cat with clay,robot with clay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments