Advertisement

ERROR: ur house is haunted lol

ERROR: ur house is haunted lol OPEN HOUSE is a horror game about doing a virtual house tour that gets real creepy.
Play This Game -
This channel is not intended for children.
YuB Merch ►
Minecraft Server ►
Get A Shoutout ►
All My Gear Here ►
Music I Use ►
Become a YuBscriber! ►

HERE ARE THE PLACES WE CAN BE FRIENDS:
Twitter!
TikTok!
Discord!
Instagram!
Snapchat! YuBplays
Twitch!
2nd Channel (Unedited Gameplay) -

MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO:
INTRO ► wii sports baseball results theme
OUTRO ► I made it

I use a lot of royalty-free music in my videos from




I try to keep my language clean, but keep in mind that what defines a "dirty word" is different from person to person. For business inquiries or prayer requests, send me an email at yubplays@gmail.com

This YouTube channel is mostly Let's Play, Gameplay, Playthrough videos. Sometimes I do vlogs as well. If you are subscribed, it means the world to me. Please don't hesitate to leave me a message or comment, I respond to as many as I can!

I am not partnered with any network, and neither should you.

#yub #openhouse #horror

open house,open house game reaction,open house horror game,virtual open house horror,haunted house horror game,yub,yub open house,yub scary time,yub scary game,yub scary games,yub horror games,yub weird games,yub 2 weird games,yub 2 scary games,yub scary,yub jumpscare,unsettling games,most unsettling games,an extremely unsettling game,weird horror games,weirdest scary games,2020 indie horror game,house tour game,house tour scary,indie horror,

Post a Comment

0 Comments