Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK to stay fit!

WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK to stay fit! hey y'all! long time no SEA! my fav sea creature is the sea cucumber. so exotic. if you put a sea cucumber in salt and vinegar would it become a sea pickle? lemme know. I hope ya liked my what I eat in a week(ish) video! I filmed a few days of what I eat regularly, but remember!!!! my eating habits will not work for everyone!!! I ain't a nutritionist!!! k. enjoy!

☆ instagram -
☆ merch -
☆ vlog channel -
☆ family vlog channel -
☆ tumblr -
☆ spotify - marlacatherine
☆ depop - marlacatherine

☆ help me translate this video into another language! ☆

✭ P.O. BOX (if you want to send me something) ✭

Marla Catherine
PO Box 1432
Spanish fork, Utah 84660

☆ music ☆
Dj Grumble -
Nawhij -
Trees & Lucy -

☆ FAQ ☆
+ how old are you? 17
+ how tall are you? 5' 6"
+ what do you use to edit videos? Final Cut Pro!

☆ business inquiries / collaborations - colette@expandentertainment.co
this video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own :)

what I eat in a day,healthy what I eat in a day,what I eat in a week,what I eat in a week healthy,how I lost weight,how to lose weight,how to lose weight fast,what I eat in a week vegan,healthy eating,weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments