Advertisement

Crucial Update on the Viral Issue: a 'Debunking the Detractors' Special!

Crucial Update on the Viral Issue: a 'Debunking the Detractors' Special! Hey all - I was scurrilously attacked yesterday by some kind of "junior doctor"
- junior tried to "debunk" my latest fact-fueled video presentation you see
- he was most rude and almost unhinged even

So now you can enjoy my calm, dulcet voice going through just how deluded he has been - and sharing the data that matters! ;-)

Enjoy!

Finally, thank you so much, for what you can do to support me and more importantly - the mission to share good science!
My Patreon Link here:
For monthly donation to support me directly, or give a one-off payment - simply use the following link:

Fat Emperor,Ivor Cummins,Coronavirus,covid-19 virus,covid 19 news,Sweden coronavirus,Influenza,Flu,coronavirus news today,covid-19 virus live,coronavirus update,coronavirus news,coronavirus explained,Lockdown,Nobel Prize,michael levitt coronavirus lockdown,lockdown,Social Distancing,ivor cummins insulin resistance,covid 19,Us news,sweden coronavirus news,Debunking,dr dominic pimenta,fat emperor covid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments