Advertisement

A day of my trucker life, Taking care of my DOT inspection violations

A day of my trucker life, Taking care of my DOT inspection violations this is the following video to the one showing you guys when i got pulled over for my purple lights. on this video i will be taking care of all my violations witch include, reflector tape on sleeper, repairing wiring to some of the trailer lights, and mounting my fire extinguisher. also my boy bryan came by and gave the truck and trailer a good wash. the following day my brother and i raced our trucks and something went wrong. Thanks for watching and SUBSCRIBE !

FACEBOOK page:
instagram: grtruckingdemolition

#truckerslife #dotinspection #customkenworth

kenworth,t800,kenwortht800,trailero,trucker,semi,big rig,texas,custom,chrome,caterpillar,c15,6nz,mobile truck wash,tire shine,dot inspection,reflector tape,wiring,trailer,tractor trailer,18 wheeler,kenworth trucks,b roll,drone,mavic air 2,sloped hood,diesel,turbo,floating gears,a day in the life,truckers life,install,how to,watermelon lights,purple,jakes,jake brake,t bar,dual revolution,trux,trux accesories,tracto camion,camionero,kenmex,flat top,gr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments