Advertisement

CLEAN WITH ME 2020 | Cleaning Motivation | Don't do it all Just What You Can | Selma Rivera

CLEAN WITH ME 2020 | Cleaning Motivation | Don't do it all Just What You Can | Selma Rivera Ready for some Cleaning Motivation ?

Hey Everyone Today's Video is going to be a realistic cleaning so i invite you to clean with me and get things done little by little not all at once .
i real hope you like it i will do my bedroom , bathroom, and kids room . Next video will be the kitchen and living room area so stay tune as always XoXo Selma Rivera
#CleanWithMe #SelmsRivera #CleaningMotivation

Bedroom Makeover Video



Instagram selma_rivera

Business ONLY
selmarivera1994@yahoo.com





Cleaning Products I used :

CASABELLA INFUSE CLEANING PRODUCTS




Cleaning Products
My Mop


Mop Heads


Vacuum Cleaner




Mrs.Meyers
Winter edition Iowa Pine
Clorox Fresh Scent Wipes
Magic Eraser
Zep High traffic Spot Remover
Brillo Oil Soap

Hoover Carpet Cleaner


selma rivera,clean,cleaning with me,cleaning,cleaning motivation,selma rivera cleaning,2020 clean with me,cleaning motivation 2020,realistic cleaning,clean with me 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments