Advertisement

I Built The NEW 1.17 Lush Caves In Minecraft! 🍃 | Building With Legend |

I Built The NEW 1.17 Lush Caves In Minecraft! 🍃 | Building With Legend | *NEW* 🔹 FOLLOW MY TWITTER 🔹-

One of my favorite new features of 1.17 is the lush forest, however its still a ways away. So I decided I would create it myself!

▶DOWNLOAD (Java)


🎵 Music:
► Alsek
By: Whispering Angels

👑 Next Milestone ► 500 Subscribers!

🖥️ PC Specs ► HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Computer, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
🖱️ Mouse ► Redragon S101 Gaming Mouse
🖮 Keyboard ► Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard
🎤 Microphone ► Fifine PC Microphone

Sensitivity ► 50
FOV ► 70
Recording Software ► OBS
Editing Software ► Hitfilm Express 14 and Photoshop Creative Cloud 2019

Java IGN ► Legendcraft1
Bedrock IGN ►Legendcraft7446

IP ► N/A
Gamemode ► N/A

family friendly pg clean

Minecraft,Bedrock,Pe,xbox,playstation,gaming,texture pack,addon,1.17,lush,cave,new,mindcraft,minecraft 1.17,minecraft cave update,Cave update,reaction,build,minecraft,minecraft house tutorial,minecraft tutorial,minecraft tutorial builds,minecraft guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments