Advertisement

Packing up to head south

Packing up to head south I'll do a proper tour of Vannyvan and our stuff in another video but actually we may not have Vannyvan for long ... we've decided to buy and convert a bigger van so that we can hit the road more often and have some epic adventures. More info soon x

Music: © Cookie Taylor, 2020
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Music Channel:
Sponsorship:

I've longed to be an epic adventurer since I was 5 years old. Imagine my disappointment, then, to find out that I'm unquestionably crap at it. And at losing weight, incidentally. This is a gentle channel about my life, in particular my journey to lose 140lbs and make my adventure dreams come true. I've come a long way, overcoming decades of PTSD, depression, anxiety, agoraphobia, alcoholism, stress and nervous breakdowns, and I share what I've learned about mental health along the way. I also share videos about my unique 'houseless not homeless' lifestyle. There's no format as such - I just love creating videos depending on what mood I'm in. And that sums me up really. Thanks for joining me! Love, Cookie x

Cookie Taylor,Cookie Taylor YouTube Channel,Cookie Taylor Adventures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments