Advertisement

What I Eat In A Day For Maximum Weight Loss | Low Calorie Density Meals | Starch Solution

What I Eat In A Day For Maximum Weight Loss | Low Calorie Density Meals | Starch Solution Hi, my name is Taylor, also known as The Mommy Vegan. And in today’s video I am back with another “What I Eat In A Day” video! I share a full day of easy vegan recipes that are low in calorie density and will help you achieve maximum weight loss results! I have lost 63 lbs since February of 2020 on a plant based diet. In April of 2020, I started The Starch Solution which is a high carb, low fat, no oil, whole food plant based diet. It is life changing so I want to inspire others to follow it in their vegan weight loss journey :)

Subscribe to my channel for videos every Wednesday and Sunday (Sunday’s are exclusively food related or easy recipe videos!)

Follow Me On My Instagram @themommyvegan

Watch all of my other Starch Solution + What I Eat In A Day Videos here on this playlist! 👇🏼



#StarchSolution #MaximumWeightLoss #LowCalorieDensity #WhatIEatInADay #DrMcdougall #McdougallDiet #WholeFoodPlantBased #PlantBased #LowCalorieDensity #HCLFVegan #HighCarbLowFatVegan #LifeChanging #GameChanger #WeightLossJourney

starch solution,maximum weight loss,meals for maximum weight loss,extreme weight loss,rapid weight loss,fast weight loss,vegan weight loss,weight loss journey,vegetarian weight loss,hclf vegan,high carb low fat vegan,low calorie density,low calorie density meals,wfpb,whole food plant based,mcdougall diet,dr john mcdougall,easy vegan recipes,simple vegan meals,vegan weight loss journey,starch based,plant based weight loss,starchivore,what i eat in a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments