Advertisement

WHAT I EAT ON SLIMMING WORLD | LOCKED DOWN AGAIN & FEELING UNWELL

WHAT I EAT ON SLIMMING WORLD | LOCKED DOWN AGAIN & FEELING UNWELL Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my channel, or if you are new then Welcome :)

Here is another what I eat in a day on Slimming world Video, I love watching these types of videos and I also really enjoy filming them as well. I want to film other content so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Please like, comment and subscribe if you have not already it really does mean the world to me.

Thank you for watching. Lots of love xx

Instagram: slimmingworld_sambennett
Contact: bsamanthaloves@gmail.com

About Me:
My name is Sam, I am 28 years old and this is my 3rd time doing slimming world. This time my mind set is different to normal and I am ready to reach target and to stay there. I have three children (9, 4 and 3) and everything I do in life is for them.

slimming world,what i eat in a day,what i eat to lose weight,slimming world meals,slimming world meal ideas,staying on plan slimming world,weight loss,chloe phillips,shauna williams,fopperholic,trim with tan,slimming world food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments