Advertisement

WHAT’S IN OUR BAGS??

WHAT’S IN OUR BAGS?? Hi guys!! I am back with another video featuring my friends @tnz_p and @eye_yem_kinley. This video was totally unplanned but since we were clearing out Kinley Dema's bag, i thought we should make a video of "what's in our bags?" so here it is.
I hope you guys enjoy the video as much as i enjoyed filming it.

About me,
I'm Damema Rika Dorji, a Bhutanese girl living, eating and farting in Australia. Life's been very realistic ever since I left home. I do film a lot of videos but I'll be posting once in every 2 weeks for now. Thank you for all the support and love! Don't forget to like, subscribe and comment down below what content you wanna see next.

Thank you for watching:)

Follow me on:
Instagram: damemarika
Tiktok: damemarika

BGM:


Tenzin Peki's youtube:

BAGS??

Post a Comment

0 Comments