Advertisement

Important Crafty Updates!

Important Crafty Updates! Thank you for watching!

Here is all the info from the video:

*** My blog:

*** To sign up for My Crafty Updates and Sales Newsletter --
(Normally, this newsletter only goes out around 4 times a month. But during Thanksgiving week, it will go out frequently to keep you updated - maybe 1-2 times a day for that week.)

*** My Crafty Updates and Sales Page --
(This is updated throughout the year and will be updated throughout the holiday sales!)

*** For aprons like the one I wear --

*** My instagram account --

*** The Christmas For the Kartchners instagram account for the auctions --
(All the auctions have not been added yet! Keep checking back. Auction starts 11/22/20 at 9pmET. Scroll to the first post on that account for details.)

*** To learn about Collin Kartchner --

*** Collin's Ted-Talk --

*** To get a handmade card for a donation --

Updates!

Post a Comment

0 Comments