Advertisement

Can't Believe He Did This To Her!

Can't Believe He Did This To Her! I can't belive he did this to her but im glad that she's ok! I also surprised Royalty with a new Versace Robe in this vlog and her reaction was priceless so if you enjoy the video drop a like 100,000 is the goal!

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM


Subscribe for more pranks, super lit challenges, reactions, and dope vlogs, never miss a post with notifications!

PO. Box CjSoCool 2654 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suit B5 - 137 Henderson, NV 89052

CJSOCOOL MERCH

(Find Us For A Follow Back)

PLEASE FOLLOW ROYALTY ON INSTAGRAM


PLEASE FOLLOW CJ ON TWITTER


(CJ SNAPCHAT Cj.socool )(Royalty SNAPCHAT Sjohnson845)

LIVE ON TWITCH

surprised my kids,surprising my kids,i surprised my kids,the so cool daily routine,a day in the life,cj so cool vlog,cj so col family vlog,cj so cool shooping vlog,the richest,the rich and famous,designer clothes shooping,surprised my family with gifts,can't believe he did this to h,he made her cry,poor baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments