Advertisement

Mariah Carey - Whenever You Call (Official HD Video)

Mariah Carey - Whenever You Call (Official HD Video) "Whenever You Call" by Mariah Carey
Listen to Mariah Carey:

Subscribe to the official Mariah Carey YouTube channel:

Watch more Mariah Carey videos:

Follow Mariah Carey
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
YouTube:
Spotify:

Lyrics:
I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call
And I'll always remember
The part of you so tender
I'll be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

#MariahCarey #WheneverYouCall #OfficialMusicVideo #HD #Remastered

whenever you call,mariah carey whenever you call,whenever you call mariah carey,mariah carey,mariah whenever you call,whenever you call mariah carey brian mcknight,mariah carey brian mcknight whenever you call,whenever you call mariah carey live,mariah carey live,whenever you call me,mariah carey butterfly,TLC,toni braxton,always be my baby,we belong together,fantasy,official mariah carey,official audio,pop,soul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments