Advertisement

What Size UV Steriliser Do I Need?

What Size UV Steriliser Do I Need? In this episode I am going to work out what size and type UV steriliser I need for my Dream Reef Tank build and why.

I've never quarantined my fish before and don't really have plans on doing so anytime soon. I tend to pick "safer option" fish, only purchase healthy fish and have always ran UV sterilisers. I recognise this approach doesn't work for all, but has worked for me in the past and is something I don't plan on changing.

What I do need to change however, is the UV steriliser to ensure I have something up to the task on this much larger Dream Reef Tank.

Let me take you along for the ride as I work out the flow rate and size unit I need to accomplish white spot management in my tank.

Be sure to check out www.freshbydesign.com.au for further information on sizing up your next UV steriliser!

sam parker,parkers reef,parkers reefs,reefbuilders,jake adams,brs,brstv,brs tv,coralfish12g,tidal gardens,reefdudes,bulkreefsupply,inapropriate reefer,eat sleep reef,reef tank,beginner,how to,guide,instructions,salt water,marine,coral,fish,nemo,reef,gallon,seawater,coral reef,flatworm,pest,euphyllia,cyanobacteria,frag,dosing,dream reef,upgrade,cycle,pentair,emperor,UV,ultraviolet,steriliser,what size,whitespot,white spot,flow rate,fresh by design,fbd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments